The Rox Blog

onsdag, april 13, 2005

Yeah, collaboration!

I had two- count 'em: two- collaboration meetings this week!

I went to SPNN to meet with Chad this Monday and he gave me the tour, showed me where the magic happens and I kept thinking, "I should bring my teens here!". So we set up a time where Chad is coming to Cathedral Hill to talk to the teens about Set It Up- the teen TV show at SPNN- and then we are taking a field trip to watch the taping of the show! I'm so excited. He also hooked me up with all these summer things to do for teens. I hepled him set up a blog and we enjoyed some office beer.

Then on Tuesday, Linda came over (I was at Skyline) from the Dept of Numan Rights and we talked about some Somali focus groups to assess translations to see if they make sense. Hopefully we can set it up with one of the ESL classes or something. She also has a video we might show at Skyline about human rights. Woo!

I might be all collaborated out.