The Rox Blog

mandag, april 18, 2005

Take it Down

So today Chad came to talk to the teens at CHH about Set it Up, the teen TV show at SPNN. Well none of the teens showed up, they haven't been showing up lately. I called them all, and some of them told me they'd be here. I put up tons of flyers and everything. I'm starting to think that they aren't interested! I mean who doesn't want to be on TV? (That's what the flyers advertised...)

Oh well. My favorite twins in the world Adriana and Briana came (unfortunately they aren't teens yet...), and we watched the movie that we checked out of the library during the last teen computer field trip- Bambi Meets Godzilla. Then they put on an amazing and hilarious show and everyone was on the floor laughing.

I guess we'll try again some other month...