The Rox Blog

fredag, april 22, 2005

ICC Spring Fun Day!

Whew! Spring Fun Day sure was fun!!!
I'm kind of glad that it's over though- because all those planning meetings, and who's bringing what... I carried like a million pounds on my bike to Powderhorn Park. I remembered everything I needed for Spring Fund Day- and left my timesheet at home, along with a bill for the online class I'm taking that needs to make it to the CTEP office. Way to go, me.

I think CTEP needed a fun day- I played Apples to Apples and then Cranium with other CTEPers- we found out that Linda is the best darn DNA sculptor probably in all of AmeriCorps, and despite my inability to guess "cocktail dress" from Pa Chua's elaborate acting, she draws a great palm tree with her eyes closed! I think my favorite part was when the gang playing Who Wants to be a Millionaire asked us (the audience!) for help. Just like on the show! It was great.

Kristen, Megan, Linda, Pa Chua and I tried to play frisbee but it was so windy and sort of raining that it was kind of hard. I had a ton of fun though, it was relaxing to get together and not have to employ our "meeting stamina". Powderhorn is super nice too, we walked around the lake and laughed at the ducks. Silly ducks, and their egg laying.

Happy Earth Day, everyone!